And many other applications for structures and vehicles
When buildings, equipment or recreational vehicles need to be sealed against leakage or weather, genuine EPDM Liquid Rubber offers a proven, long-lasting, high-performance solution.
Thousands of building owners, contractors and vehicle repairers know the performance benefits and ease of application of the material that’s already proved itself in North America and is now building a following in the UK and Europe.
As sole distributors for genuine EPDM Liquid Rubber in Europe, we provide this amazing liquid to contractors, DIYers and stockists of sealing and coating products.
This is much more than just EPDM roofing liquid or ‘rubber roofing’ in liquid form. It’s an easily applied sealant and coating that resists the worst extremes of temperature and UV degradation, has excellent chemical resistance, lasts for years and outperforms traditional materials.
The sooner you use or stock genuine EPDM Liquid Rubber, the sooner you and your customers will enjoy the peace of mind that it brings.
Please call now on 0800 6120 750 or email us
More on EPDM Liquid Rubber roofing
Liquid Rubber EPDM is the only true liquid EPDM in the world. When you need rapid, durable, sealing or coating, just apply it like paint and it cures like rubber. Here are some reasons why EPDM sealants and EPDM coatings are renowned in the construction industry and DIY:
- Durability – liquid EPDM forms a 100% chemically-cured seamless membrane that’s as solid, durable and attractive as installed sheet rubber.
- Long-term retention of flexibility.
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light (UV), ozone and temperature extremes.
- Easy one-coat application by brush, roller or squeegee.
- Suitable for spray application by professional repairers.
- Water and frost resistant immediately after application.
EPDM Liquid Rubber sealants and coatings in use
As a building or vehicle owner, or a contractor/repairer, you can easily apply EPDM roofing liquid on many surfaces without primer. EPDM Liquid Rubber even withstands ponding water, immersion or freezing as soon as it is applied – another reason it’s ideal for coating and sealing in demanding applications such as these:
- Recoating EPDM membranes.
- Refurbishing caravan, motorhome and RV roofs.
- Making vehicle roofs leakproof.
- Coating concrete.
- Making structures leakproof.
- Creating seals and gaskets for piping.
- Repairing metal roofs – with one Liquid Rubber roofing application.
- Foam, rubber, fabric and fibreglass repair.
- Leakproofing tears and cracking in structural materials.
- Making-good delaminated seams.
- Fibreglass (GRP) repairs.
- Refurbishment of building siding.
Whether you use EPDM Liquid Rubber as a contractor or for DIY, simple one-coat application of coatings and sealants saves you time and money and gives peace of mind into the future.
What’s more, if you’re a contractor, overcoming coating and sealing challenges first time with genuine EPDM Liquid Rubber is good for you. Why? Because it builds your reputation as someone your customers can count on to do the job right – first time.
The secret to long-lasting repairs
Whatever you need to coat or seal, EPDM Liquid Rubber gives you features and benefits like these – in one proven product:
- Chemical resistance.
- Easy application saves time and money.
- Long-term durability reduces need for ongoing repairs.
- UV and Ozone resistance.
- EPDM roofing repairs avoids need for complete reroofing.
- Immediate water and frost resistance.
- Seamless membrane.
- Excellent flexibility and elongation ensures durability.
- Outstanding resistance to water ponding.
- Temperature resistant from -51 °C (-60 °F) to 148 °C (298 °F).
Harness the power of genuine EPDM Liquid Rubber
The sooner you contact us the sooner you could use genuine EPDM Liquid Rubber to make an asset that’s valuable to you or your customer leakproof.
To learn more, please call 0800 6120 750 now or email us.